About the FSCA & Officers
The Florida Sportsmen’s Conservation Association (F.S.C.A.) was founded in June of 1994 by a small group of sportsmen who shared a vision for creating a conservation organization, which would serve the needs of modern outdoorsmen and their families. Through enthusiastic hard work and the dedication of its members, F.S.C.A. has grown over the years.
The diversity of our membership provides a rich resource of volunteer labor and donated equipment which has earned the trust and respect of our community and throughout the State of Florida.
Our goal is to unify and build upon the individual strengths of a diverse group of people who share a common interest in protecting and restoring the unique natural resources of our state in order that we and the generations to follow can enjoy its economic, social recreational, ecological and aesthetic benefits into perpetuity.
It is our intent to work towards the restoration of our natural areas while promoting legitimate public use of these areas. Through cooperative efforts with The South Florida Water Management District, Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission, Department of Environmental Protection and other private and state agencies we can accomplish these goals. Key areas include environmental protection and enhancement, habitat restoration, wildlife preservation and water quality protection.
- 1st Vice President: Mike Prince 561-622-8542
- 2nd Vice President: Kerry Garceau 561-718-9532
- Secretary Donna Woody 561-389-4757
- Treasurer: Caroll Wright 561-202-5435
- Publications Director: Laura McWatters 561-723-9643
2013 Board of Directors
- Scott Sommer 561-891-8081
- Lauresa Musgrove 561-644-3197
- Bill Boatwright 561-632-3234
- Bill Imboden 561-478-4629
- Kevin Kiekenapp - 561-722-8700
- Mark Dombroski - 561-723-4879
- Brenna McWatters 561-723-9643
Alternate Board Members:
Ryan Kruger 561-676-7840
Steve Stroh 772-370-9451
- Honorary Life Board Members:
- Bishop Wright - 561- 662-6808
- Paul Hickman - 561-685-2113
- Murray Powell - 561-333-1901
Florida Sportsmen's Conservation Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 20051
West Palm Beach, Fl 33416-0051
FSCA Bylaws - updated September 2012: